ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

Meet upcoming Artiste Posly TD

POSLY TD
Meet Ifeoluwani Aderemi who goes by the stage name POSLY TD which simply means "Pouring Out Sick Lyrics Till Death". He has featured in quite a number of music acts the most popular of which is the "Official Tribute to Da'Grin" where he featured along side some of Nigeria's biggest music artistes. 

He has some singles already credited to himself but not yet officially released except for one which I am placing on my blog for you all to listen to. The single is tittled "I REP NIAJA ft. OJB".

On why he is yet to release his first album, Posly said "My main priority for now is my education after which I can focus on music and hit it big"

He is currently a Mass Communication undergraduate at Lead City University, Ibadan.



I rep naija feat OJB by bukchris

A Clip from the TRIBUTE TO DA'GRIN VIDEO
pub-3118166399990413