ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Saturday, September 18, 2010

WHAT IS by BUKCHRIS...... An insight into what by Bukchris is all about

Hello Trends am here again o!!!!I wanted to write about fitness but it occurred to me that I have not written about what "by Bukchris" is all about and a lot of questions have come in about who by BUKCHRIS is.  Well by Bukchris is a brand in the making and that was why I changed the name from BUKCHRIS to "by BUKCHRIS" to remove the confusion. The brain behind by Bukchris is Onanuga Bukonla Chris (Bukchris). Now you all know where the name came from. 

I developed the name about five years ago, only God knew what I was thinking of when I developed the name. But now I know what by Bukchris is all about and i plan to develop it into a multi national brand fifteen years from now. I plan on using aggressive marketing strategies, advertising as well as doing controversial things to draw media attention for free media publicity. On my plans for the nearest future of by Bukchris, I foresee the brand making waves in Estate, Aviation, Fashion, Media, Retail, Telecoms, and computing.


HAPPY TRENDING TO YOU ALL, KEEP TRENDING.........

1 comments:

Africa's black_sheep O_o said...

big dreamz my friend. . .and u ar gona achieve them. . .gudluck.

pub-3118166399990413