ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

GOD ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS...... A MUST READ to prove that GOD is REAL from a TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE....







Hello Trends, I said to myself yesterday that I was not going to be Trending today but something happened to me and I just have to shear it with you all.


I was at CMS bus/stop yesterday evening at around 6:54PM was on my way back home from work, and was about to board a bus to Lekki Phase 1 when I noticed someone one removed something from me. I sat in the bus and all of a sudden i noticed it was my phone... OMG!! I just got this last week Friday for N13,000 with my small IT salary. Quickly I roes an alarm that my phone was stolen and came off the bus. It was then that a street trader came up to me and said he saw the person that took the phone from my pocket and that we should walk around for a bit and that if we were lucky we would still spot the guy around.


In my mind I was crying already because this money I worked for it nobody gave it to me. And so I made a short prayer in my mind. It went "GOD PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF HERE AND ALLOW ME RECOVER MY PHONE BACK". 


After walking about the whole of  CMS for over an hour and we were about giving up and were returning to the BRT station, behold the street trader spotted the thief and showed him to me. In fact he was trying to unlock to phone.


Immediately i jumped at the guy, I had to display the "PAKO/AGBERO" side of me in order to get my phone back from the guy.  I got the phone back but in the process I broke the screen of the phone. My SIM card was no longer in the phone when i checked but thank God I have repaired the screen and retrieved the SIM back from my networks office and my phone is back and running well.


The point there is GOD answered my prayers on the spot and recovered the phone back for me, because I believe that only HIM could have allowed us spot the guy that stole the phone in such an over crowed environment. Praise the LORD.........


On that note TRENDS always pray to GOD and believe him to answer them for you.

2 comments:

Africa's black_sheep O_o said...

pako/agbero lol hahaha. . . .am glad you found yo phn. . .am gona start prayin 2 God mo...

TRENDS by Bukchris said...

Africa's blck sheep.. lol. yes o!! u should start praying to him o!! and believe he would do it.

pub-3118166399990413