ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hilariously Ungrateful Christmas Gift Tweets

I cannot understand the level of selfishness and greed among this our generation of teenagers. When someone like me did not even get common pencil for Christmas from anyone, some very ungrateful "Oyinbo" children are abusing their parents for getting them the wrong colour of I-pods and I-pads, not getting a car etc. One even called her parents the worst set of motherfuckers in the world. Hope this kids even know that some children did not even get food to eat on Christmas day. If i were a parent of one of this kids I'll send them off to a third world poverty sicken country to see reality.





More ungrateful tweets when you continue and there's even a video






pub-3118166399990413