ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday to Me!!!

Bukchris @ 6months or thereabout
Am official old today.. I turn 21 today. Right I know you guys want to know where the party is happening, sad news everyone there is no party o!! there might be a party on Saturday I can't say for now.  As you are reading this post am either at home getting ready for work, or at work going on a ferry from lekki to Ikoyi and later on Okada to meet a client, or spending the rest of the day after work in my room listening to music. 
 
Bukchris 2yrs ago
How sad. SHIT happens in life and it just happened on my 21st birthday!!! On the bright side am alive, life continues and am still building the by Bukchris brand. Happy Birthday to me and many more years for me to come. Oh before I forget, Thanks for all the birthday wishes.. Love you all.
pub-3118166399990413