ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brand new single by 'yemmy' - Gidi Groove


Introducing fast raising music star OMATSEYE OMAYEMI AKA “YEMMY”.  Born in Lagos in  the 90’s and hails from the Isekiri tribe of Delta State he started his musical Career started at the young age of 14.

Back in High school he joined a clique called "wet floor" where he was able to build his passion for music and later joined another clique (Playboyz) after gaining admission into Babcock University where he is currently studying Business Administration. His clique gave Him the chance to go solo or as a clique when his new ideas rose up.

His new single “GidiGroove” is been dedicated to his growing fans in and out of the entertainment industry and soon will be doing collabo’s with some of Nigeria's talented artiste in the music scene in the likes of wizkid, Ice-Prince, Brymo and other.

As he was quoted ''I believe in God and in myself so I say Men propose and God dispossess'' Here is my pledge and I know Soon enough I'll be on top

pub-3118166399990413