ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

My name is Lase , and I am the Miss Omolewa 2010.


Being crowned Miss Omolewa 2010 seems like a dream to me. it is a once in a life time opportunity and I was the lucky one to have it this year. I really do plan to have fun ,make the best of the year and acquire as much knowledge as I can travelling the country and fulfilling my duties. 

I have been taught that it doesn't matter how young you are , you can make a difference in the World. With the Miss Omolewa crown , I intend to do just that this year. As my adventure begins, I know I will grow as a person with more compassion and experiences I have only dreamt about. I feel truly privileged to work with so many outstanding children organisations: The love of A Child Foundation, kids2teens, Lifting Our Community, Thavma Foundation and HIV/AIDS organisation



There are so many people to thank. First the Miss Omolewa organisation and Ayotunde Twitch for giving me the opportunity to live out my dream, Moyin Miss omolewa, Bola Sanni , Tunji , Oluyide, Toun Olagbegi , Chris Onanuga A.K.A TRENDS by Bukchris, Ngozi Otti, Mum and Dad for pledging to be there every step of the way. I am positive your love will fuel me with energy when I need it the most.

All the people I will meet along the way will stay with me forever as I embark on this journey. Thanks to Miss Omolewa, I feel it its possible to make a difference in the world. 

My name is Lase , and I am the Miss Omolewa 2010.


pub-3118166399990413