ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crazy Pictures I saw On Facebook 2nd edition

Hello Trends am here again with the 2nd edition of my crazy pictures i saw on facebook, if you have not seen the first edition CLICK HERE!!!!!! . Well this edition is even better than the first with lots of more crazzzier pictures for you. So please make sure you have laugh out loud........

one restaurant like that o! 

Someone's birthday cake (Agege bread)

Education or business

My personal favorite (International Model Fool!!!)


Did you have a good laugh? Well I did when I first saw them so am guessing you did too. Have to end here and please always TREND back here.........



2 comments:

tola said...

the birthday cake is hilarious!!!!!!very ingenous

TRENDS by Bukchris said...

u know now....... whe ders no money dey must do buy day now!!!!!!1

pub-3118166399990413