ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Personal Style: Naijadivaa "I LOVE COLOURS"




Mo' Dupe AKA Naijadivaa is one of Nigeria's young in Diaspora flying the African flag high and doing us proud. Combining the duties of being a student at the Eastern Michigan University with a major in psychology and a minor in business. Okay apart from all of the bla bla bla above she has a high profile thing for fashion, style and loves to play around with colours. For the first time she shares some of her styling tips with TRENDS.


Ignore my super thick eyebrow. Tuttle neck shirt and pink vintage pants, chain purse with belt to complete the look.
Notice the clip on earrings? Yea my new obsession.... Yes my nails are lemon. Hmmmm have I mentioned how color crazy I am? Emmmm yap I am… 

Obviously I stay colourful well this was @mzambitiousgal’s idea to try the All Black Everything for once and I actually loved it. Well I don’t think I will b trying it again anytime soon.. Gosh I cant help it!! Addicted to colours….
 More images after the jump.



I made the bow tie out of Ankara

Vintage dress spiced up with a straw clutch and 'Ileke'…

You can always rock an old dress as long as you spice it up with accessories or a cute blazer like I did.

Am just going to leave you all to judge this outfit for yourselves. Notice the brilliant mix of colours.

Don’t ask me what all them colors are doing together; It was a movie night with the roomie

My brother’s 'Buba'(native shirt), Like who would have believed it; Just spiced it up with a belt… 

Vintage fashion show at my community college. 
For more visit her photo blog HERE
Twitter handle: @naijadivaa
pub-3118166399990413