ad

Your Ad Here

Welcome To The New TRENDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

Olisa Adibua apologizes for assault on colleague



The beat FM has truly confirmed they are the BEAT as one of their top staff member Olisa Adibua, pioneer OAP with Beat FM reportedly gave the BEATing to always remember to a junior colleague on thursday, 8th September 2011 who was sleeping on duty. Describing the ordeal, the victim whose name is Adewunmi Oyekanmi said: "He hit my head with a stone, smashed my phone on the ground. I borrowed this one from someone. Someone packed the pieces and I’ve given it to the Accountant as evidence. 


He tore my clothes into shred. It was one of the drivers that gave me the shirt I wore to the hospital. I don’t know if he was drunk. I slept in one of the Keke Marwa’s parked outside the office and came in about 5.30- 6am when other people were beginning to arrive. He treated me like a common thief. 


They said they would take care of my medical expenses and buy my clothes back. The financial director gave me N15, 000 to treat myself and I collected it" He also informed that Olisa has apologized to him. Taking it further, Olisa has released a statement apologizing to the public, In the official statement Olisa said; "as has been widely reported I was involved in an altercation with a work colleague during the week. I am deeply regretful of what transpired 
and have taken full responsibility for my actions. 



I have privately apologized to my colleague, the team that I work with and I am taking this opportunity to apologize to the public at large." Olisa who agreed to making a major mistake which was out of character said; "any kind of loss of control is not excusable and I have since tendered an unreserved apology to 'Dewunmi. I have always preached against violence and so this is a time for some reflection. Again, I apologize and I thank ‘Dewunmi for accepting my apology." Olisa ended the statement by thanking his loyal fans and friends for their support and messages and promised never to repeat such.


"For more than 20years now, I’ve operated in the Electronic media sector without a blemish but by this action, I have let myself down and most importantly I’ve let Family, Friends and the millions of people who look up to me, down," he said.


If you have not been following the drama you can by CLICKING HERE to read how Olisa Adibua Batters Colleague, CLICK HERE to read the official press statement from the beat FM, CLICK HERE to read Adewunmi Oyekanmi's press statement, CLICK HERE to read an open letter from a staff of beat FM and CLICK HERE to read Olisa Adibua's statement. 

pub-3118166399990413